Best eBook Deals & Download PDF Running: Biomechanics and Exercise Physiology in Practice
This richly illustrated work presents innovative training concepts based on recent scientific research and extensive knowledge of the real-world training. It provides running trainers, physiotherapists and physical exercise teachers with the latest insights into the training runners. The methods presented here are based on biomechanical principles. Scientific material is translated into practical techniques in the discussion of topics such as running technique, energy supply processes and adaptation through training.
- Unique approach to the material makes this book an excellent resource for a beginner's introduction or an advanced trainer's review.
- Coverage features the most up-to-date information available.
- Logical organization of information makes the text easy to use.
Running: Biomechanics and Exercise Physiology in Practice
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.