Best eBook Deals & Download PDF The Monopoly Companion (2nd)
Monopoly Companion is a fun-packed guide to the history, rules, and winning strategies behind the world's most popular board game!
* What's the world record for the longest MONOPOLY game played upside down?
* Who REALLY invented the game?
* How did a 10-year old from Staten Island hold hid own against players three times his age in the 1980 United States MONOPOLY championship?
* Why do the best MONOPOLY players AVOID buying hotels for their properties?
* Which property name on your MONOPOLY board is misspelled?
There's only one man who could answer questions like these-and hundreds more that are just as fascinating. It's Mr. Monopoly.
In this fascinating book, Mr. Monopoly reveals everything he knows about the world's most popular board game. "And that, quite frankly," boasts Mr. Monopoly, "is everything."
The Monopoly Companion (2nd)
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.