Best eBook Deals & Download PDF Documentation Manual for Occupational Therapy: Writing SOAP Notes
As the practice of occupational therapy evolves, so too should the resources that aid clinicians, faculty, and students in learning and achieving the skill of effective documentation. Documentation Manual for Occupational Therapy: Writing SOAP Notes, Third Edition is designed to provide each part of the documentation process, while the worksheets are designed to let you practice each step as you learn it.
Crystal A. Gateley and Sherry Borcherding take the Third Edition and broaden the scope of the text to include SOAP notes relevant to pediatric practice, driving assessment, balance, assistive technology, positioning and mobility, and other practice settings. Additionally, the authors have introduced in this updated edition, the COAST method of goal writing that emphasizes client-centered and occupation-based intervention and documentation.
Also included in the Third Edition, new online instructor’s material that includes videos, scenarios, corresponding documentation, sample grading rubrics, and assignments
As in the previous editions, Documentation Manual for Occupational Therapy: Writing SOAP Notes, Third Edition focuses specifically on documentation of client performance in occupational therapy practice. The proven “how to” strategy of this workbook translates the SOAP note process into a step-by-step sequence.
Features of the Third Edition Include:
• Worksheets designed to practice individual skills as well as the entire SOAP note process
• New chapter on reimbursement, legal, and ethical consideration
• New chapter on general guidelines for documentation
• Instructor’s material that includes videos, scenarios, corresponding documentation, sample grading rubrics, and assignments
• Additional on-line resources available with new book purchase
• Current information including AOTA’s Centennial Vision, the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework: Domain & Process, 2nd Edition, and other AOTA Official Documents.
Instructors in educational settings can visit www.efacultylounge.com for additional material to be used for teaching in the classroom.
Documentation Manual for Occupational Therapy, Third Edition presents essential documentation skills that all occupational therapy clinicians, faculty, and students will find critical for when assessing, treating, and offering the best evidence available for their clients.
Documentation Manual for Occupational Therapy: Writing SOAP Notes
Find and Download Book
- Try another server.
- Try to reload page — press F5 on keyboard.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear browser cookies.
- Try other browser.
- If you still getting an error — please contact us and we will fix this error ASAP.